Cole had a birthday! He's 5 years old now! Time has flown by! He requested a big cookie for his birthday. We made lots of them and topped them with ice cream.
He helped Dad make the cookies.
Dad and Mom helped him eat his. They were pretty big.
We even took some extras to the neighbors because we all know that if they are sitting around at home, they get eaten.
I found Cole doing this the morning of his birthday. I heard the trash bag being drug around the house, so I grabbed my camer and found him going into my bathroom to collect the trash. What a sweet boy. I think at one point all my kids were all VERY willing to please me by doing chores without my asking, but alas, the only one that does it now is Cole. That's why he's my favorite. :) At least for now....
4 comments:
Oh my gosh...those cookies look AMAZING! Happy birthday to Cole...what a sweet boy to do the chores without asking. I need him to teach my girls a thing or two!
I can't believe he is 5, that's crazy! I love that he does chores for you, I mean someone has to take care of you now that you've fallen into a deep depression from missing your amazing friend (me) in Ohio. :)
Tell your family that they aren't allowed to grow up until we see you again so that things can be exactly the same as they were. Love you!
I love that little guy and I love that little guys little voice. Tell him that his twin Kai says happy birthday.
I will pass along the happy birthday wishes. Thanks, girls. :)
Post a Comment