Taken Christmas Eve 2011 :)
We were looking at this picture after I pulled it up on the computer and both of us said, "Man, we're getting old." I had to laugh though, because in 20 years, we'll say the same thing and laugh that we even thought we were old at this age.
4 comments:
I think this is a GREAT and FANTASTIC picture of you and hubby!!!!!!! SO CUTE!
While I will never deny that you are both old =P, I have to admit that neither of you look old. You are so adorable and I miss seeing your old, but not old looking, faces everyday.
Thanks, Melissa. And...thank you, Tiff. I appreciate you being gentle with the old comments. :)
well you don't look old to me, but since we are the same age i think I can't really judge what looks old anymore! My old age is throwing my perception off :)
However, I think the picture is super cute and I am sure you will look at it in 20 years and be thrilled you looked so dang good at 35! (or close to that?)
Post a Comment