I've recently joined the Stephenie Meyer bandwagon and it's been quite captivating for me I must admit. Kevin thinks that I'm officially crazy now that I have a blog and I'm reading about vampires and enjoying it. (I am currently reading John Grisham's latest, The Appeal, so hopefully he will think that he hasn't lost his wife completely to this strange genre!) I would post a picture of me reading one of the books, but since I'm the one that usually takes the pictures, that is near to impossible. I'm happy to say that I did really like this series and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming movie. Also, I did read the preview of The Host and to be quite honest, I'm not that impressed, but things can change. Please let me know of any other book recommendations. I'm usually not a fictional fan (besides the Grisham factor) but I am morphing just a little. :)




5 comments:
I got your email. It is so fun...I got the set for Valentine's day. So thoughtfull....I have not picked them up to read them again. Fear that my house will fall apart again. But someday I will! It is just so intriguing!
I must be completely asleep- because I have never heard of theses books. (until I started a blog) Vampires? Really? I'm not sure... but I will need something to do when Dale is gone for 5 months!
one of the girls in my ward loves those books! she recommended them to me but i haven't had a chance to read them yet. glad you like them too.
I did see that comment! I have no idea who the H she is. Dale did find someone at school who went on a mission there- and he translated it. It was something along the lines of- beautiful baby, I'm a mom too, children are precious, yada, yada, yada. Weird Huh?
I read these books, Levi thinks it is weird that I read books about vampires. I couldn't explain why they were good, though by the third book I was tired of the she wants to be a vampire and he doesn't want her to be line.
Is there suppose to be another one?
Rachel
Post a Comment