Friday, February 15, 2008

Little Lady turns 6





We celebrated Saydria's birthday a little early to suit our schedule and she was all the more excited to turn 6 early. So, it was really an exciting day for her to have 8 girls running around and exploring, making craft purses and decorating them with gems, playing games and helping open presents. She very badly wanted her momma's ice cream cake because she thinks it's way better than the Dairy Queen cake, and that is just fine with me. Can you believe this little ice cream cake serves 12? It's made with 3 layers of ice cream sandwiches and 2 layers of fudge and oreo cookie chunks and then covered with whip cream and frozen overnight. Let's see Jessica Seinfeld make this one healthy! :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the cake...It looks really good! I bet that was fun to have a birthday party for her. Girls parties are always so much more involved. When Jesiah had his, we just made swords and sent them outside. They played until cake time. :)

Lane family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYDRIA! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I HOPE YOU GOT LOTS OF PRESENTS. I'M GLAD YOUR MY FRIEND.

-ELLE

My Many Coloured Days said...

What fun! Six year old girls running around are the BEST! You better share your ice cream cake secret recipe - that looks divine!

Shauna said...

Your cake looks so stinkin' yummy! Happy Birthday saydria. I love Birthday parties and it looks like the girls had such a fun time.