
Okay, so here's the pizza that I love to eat, for those of you emailing me and wondering. It's a buffalo chicken pizza. We (and I use this term loosely) put ranch dressing on the crust and then grill the chicken breast with hooters wing sauce and I need to mention that you can buy it at your local grocer, no need to actually step in the joint. And it's just the chicken and plenty of mozzarella. Kevin adds extra wing sauce on top with a squirt bottle and it's really yummy in my opinion. My favorite before this one was the KC Masterpiece BBQ chicken and bacon. Same basic thing, just use the BBQ sauce for the crust topper and grill the chicken with the sauce as well. So, as far as the pizza making, I usually prep all the ingredients and Kevin tosses the dough and rolls it out, etc. He's like a pizza pro, the kids and I love to watch him do it, it's really quite entertaining! I have a difficult time getting a nice circle. More on dough later.
4 comments:
Whatever! We all know Hooters is your favorite place- and the "wing sauce" is just a clever cover. BUSTED!
That sounds delish. I'm going to have to try that. We do pizza night weekly here too! (I always sneak in some ground up veggies in their sauce!!!)
Tim here... I remember when Kevin AKA Kahuna used to be a Digiorno man. Keeping an eye open for when they went on sale 2 for $10 and then telling us all about it. If yours is better than those, well where do I sign up to get one mailed out?
We miss you kids. TW
Tim, I can't remember when we bought a frozen pizza last. That's funny that you mention that because we were talking about that very thing on Sunday...about what a big deal it was for us to get the 2 for $10 digiornos. What a steal, huh?
Post a Comment