
We took Brayden with us on our weekly Friday night date. We surprised him at the last minute as our babysitter arrived and he was just so excited. We had told him about Genji Steakhouse before and he's been wanting to eat there. So, Kevin and I thought that since he got student of the quarter it would be a good excuse to take just him with us and enjoy his company. We're happy for his good example in school, this is the 3rd year in a row he's gotten to be student of the quarter and we're happy for him, he's a good kid. So, we were pretty amazed at how quickly he could eat the shrimp, even sneaking Kevin's off his plate without Kevin even knowing (he wasn't going to eat his anyway) and we continued to fuel his fascination with fire by taking him to a hibachi-style joint. He loved the flames that went to the ceiling and he also said that he loved the fire volcano made out of the onion. I still can't believe I took my camera...I took it with the purpose of getting one shot of him at the restaurant just so I could post it on this blog. Kevin will not let me live this one down.
1 comment:
Way to go Brayden! I remember selecting Student of the Month when I taught and it was hard not to pick the same kids over and over since they were the ones who usually were behaving the best.
Post a Comment