Saydria has another wiggly tooth, so we are expecting it to fall out on its own while she's mushing on soggy cheerios or something (that's how the 1st one emerged), so you can count on a picture of her mouth again in about a month. :)
Okay, wait, you just showed up on my reader - are you no longer private? Or am I going nuts?
Congrats on the wiggler. Miss J holds the record of 10 out in kindergarten, and Mr. T is starting to fake some wiggles just to try to break her record! Wiggling teeth bring back so much of childhood!
Why did people always pull my loose teeth? My kids have lost all of theirs on their own - whether it was while chewing, playing, or pulling it themselves. I love it when they fall out with no drama!
3 comments:
Okay, wait, you just showed up on my reader - are you no longer private? Or am I going nuts?
Congrats on the wiggler. Miss J holds the record of 10 out in kindergarten, and Mr. T is starting to fake some wiggles just to try to break her record! Wiggling teeth bring back so much of childhood!
I have always wanted to try one of those jumpy things. Cambria did it once at the fair and it looked like so much fun!
Cambria can't wait to have a loose tooth.
Why did people always pull my loose teeth? My kids have lost all of theirs on their own - whether it was while chewing, playing, or pulling it themselves. I love it when they fall out with no drama!
Post a Comment