Monday, August 11, 2008
Fair
We went to one of the local fairs and here's a few pics from our day. I didn't take many pics because my hands were either full of food or greasy from the food because after all, it IS the fair. This year, I was a little disappointed with the stand that I got my funnel cake from. It was really thick and only had a layer of powdered sugar on the top. I saw others with their funnel cakes and they looked normal. One layer of the actual cake and one layer of sugar. Mine was like 3 layers of cake and one layer of powdered sugar and I'm not ashamed to admit it was a little tough to eat. We did experience battered and deep fried oreos this year and they were okay. We were really happy with the strombolis and the spiral spuds, and the latter was really entertaining to watch as well.
Kai playing hide and seek in the tractor park.
Saydria petting a steer and learning about it from its owner.
This was funny. Saydria wanted her picture by the turkeys and was ready for her picture to be taken. Kevin parked Cole there and so Kai decided to jump in also, and this quickly went from happy to ticked off. She got over it in like 5 seconds though.
Cole touching the steer, feeling like a cowboy or something. He was really happy every time he touched it, but I snapped it after he dropped his patented cheesy smile. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here I finally am Steph!! Little Saydria totally looks like you to me - does anyone else think this? Her hair is the wrong color of course, but in her little 'ticked off' pic she really reminded me of you. Love your blog!
Love the updates, your family always has something fun going on. The fair photos are great and your kids are so cute, they do look a lot like you and I love your new cowboy.
The ticked off picture is so funny. Total disappointment. It looks like your fair was fun, and your son sure does look like he is a cowboy. Was he anywhere near us?
Post a Comment