Monday, August 11, 2008

Zoo

Saydria cuddling up to a goat at the petting area of the zoo
Cole teasing this moray eel statue, it was pretty funny. He was just acting like it was biting him.
Cole and Kai enjoying the tiger walking in front of them. It kept turning towards them just before going the other direction, except for this time. It just walked away from us.
I just wanted to take a picture of the boys by some pretty flowers. :)

3 comments:

The Robisons said...

How cute is your family???!!! It's cool to see all of the fun things that you are involved in as a family! I would love to get together for "playtime"...MAYBE Wed, but I will have to double check and see how things are going...we are heading out for a long weekend on Thurs to go visit somet friends up North...so I will let you know! Let me know if Wed works for you as well!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Wow....looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo! How fun!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have had a great summer! I can't believe how grown up Brayden looks! What a good looking chap he is!