Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'll tell you what's up!

Brayden jumping...
Saydria jumping...

Brayden and Saydria started school a week ago (3rd and 1st grades, respectively) and Kai and I have been busy doing other things when Cole is sleeping. I definitely need to prioritize and spend more time on the computer, right? :) Actually, we've had no rain for about a month (until today) and we have several trees losing leaves BIG TIME and Kai helps me rake and bag leaves while Cole is napping. Today we even trimmed up some trees that are on either side of our driveway. (trees that drop all those pink berries everywhere and make a mess of your shoes). I will post more pics later, but thanks for the harassing emails anyway. :) These are pics from when we were at Myrtle and I wanted to post them earlier, but didn't/forgot. Also, we went to another local fair and ate no food this time, just put the kids on rides. Brayden went several days in a row with his friend and their family and apparently he's a celebrity on the bull riding machine. I went on a giant slide with Kai and it felt like a roller coaster to me. Yeah, I need to get out more. And, I've still not read Breaking Dawn, I'm on the waiting list at the library because I'm too cheap to buy the book brand new. That's it for now folks!

4 comments:

annie valentine said...

We just got home to Utah today. Want to come over and clean up my yard? It looks like our house has been deserted. So much for the Teachers my husband hired to take care of the yard...

My Many Coloured Days said...

I was worried you had died... but no, you were just prioritizing :)

Amanda B. said...

Kenny did that same jumping ride at the local fair near your home recently. He had soooo much fun! What a blast! :)

J. Baxter said...

So glad your back on board!

I don't know Steph, you went to a fair and ate no food... Not a concept I can comprehend! AND you clean up your yard. You are an amazing woman!