Friday, March 20, 2009

Hanging out at the local parks...pictured on either side of me are Tiffany and Brandy. This photo was taken by Kai, in case you are interested in his photography skills. Thank you, Kai!!
Petting a baby lamb at the local library before having story time, craft and snack.

Making cakes for a recent Relief Society celebration. This one is mine. It's kind of like a Monet...from a distance it's pretty, but up close it's a little messy.
Kai working out at another park. He's totally getting ripped.

And here's Cole on the slide. He loves to slide over and over again. :)

5 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Nice to see you and your cute kids are still around :)

Dan said...

Wow Stephanie, you really know how to make me look good. Hopefully everyone is looking at your cute kids and not the goofy pregnant woman at the park. :) Oh, and your cake was not messy, it was beautiful!

Brandy said...

Great pics Stephanie, I loved your cake.

Now Tiffany is going to get back at both of us for posting pics of her on our blogs the past 2 days, lol.

Kelly said...

Hey Steph,
Love the pics of Saydria's cake-how cute! Doesn't time fly by...too quickly? So sad for us mommies. I am just waiting for the rain to stop and for things to heat up a bit here before we start hitting the park again. I know my kids need to get out there after being cooped up so much this winter, glad to see you guys were able to have some fun in the sun!

Melissa said...

I want to live by you. It looks like you have so much fun. You weather looks fabulous. (we are snowing right now.) I love your pictures.