Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saydria's birthday!


Celebrating Saydria's birthday, on Valentine's Day! My friend Tiffany kindly offered to make Saydria a birthday cake of her choice. She decided on My Little Pony. I thought it turned out really cute!! Saydria and all her little girlie friends loved it also.
I cannot believe Saydria is already 7. Time has flown by so quickly, I'm reminded of this on a regular basis, but for some reason, it still seems to stump me. I feel like I can remember her birth like it was yesterday, including all her little milestones and upsets. I love my little girl so much. I'll have to dig into our snapfish account to find a few pictures from her early years to post later. Until then, happy 7th my dear.

11 comments:

The King Family said...

Tell Saydria happy birthday from all of us.
The cake is sure cute! It was good to hear from you!

Shauna said...

Ah. . .she is sure cute!!! Happy Birthday!!

Amy said...

Happy seventh! I remember holding her as a newborn at the Ramm's vacation house in Hawaii on one of your visits.
We need to see you guys again sometime!

Love the MLP cake!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love the cake. She is such a cute girl.

Johnson said...

Hi Stephanie!! We do need another Girls Gone WIld trip! What a beautiful little girl you have!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Great cake! And what a sweet seven year old you have!

Lane family said...

Happy birthday Saydria! When I was looking through all my old pictures for my las post- I couldn't believe how much she has changed. She all of the sudden looked so old! She's gorgeous! I still need to make you a disk... I will I promise! We'll call tomorrow after Tyke gets here.

Kami said...

Ok, that is one amazing cake and one amazing friend! Your kids are getting all so big!

Melissa S. said...

I'm super super impressed on the cake!! That friend is definitely a keeper! :) What little girl wouldn't like that cake?!?!?
Just think, next year you'll have one baptized! Crazy.

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! I know the feeling of time going to quickly! Just keep bloging and then you will always rememeber the times together!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday to Saydria! Love that cake too!