Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness

If you think I was going to post about basketball, you don't even know me. I just couldn't think of a title. That's the hardest thing about this whole blog thing. :)
This is my friend Tiffany. She likes to dress up and have fun. I never know what she's going to wear, she's so crazy. She's holding a cheesecake pop...we made these at Brandy's house one day.
This is what the kids did while we made treats. Derek and Brandy put lots of eggs in the yard for the kids to search for. They loved it so much, we put a skittle in each one and sent them out for more.

Here's a close up shot of our cheesecake pops dipped in chocolate. We also dipped little brownie bites, pretzels and strawberries. We did eat real food for lunch, too.

Brayden at the Pinewood Derby...his car won!!! This is Brayden and another kid from scouts with another leader, and they were getting ready for the first race. Before we left for the Pinewood Derby, Brayden was telling Kevin how he wanted his car to be cut for next year. The wheels in his head just keep going and going.

Superheroes saving their mom's from bad guys while they make treats. :) Aaron, Kai and Dallin.

6 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Thanks. Now I wish I was holding a cheesecake pop. Except I would honor it better than your friend, because mine would most definitely have at least one bite taken out of it.

Dan said...

Like I said in the last post...I am one sexy mama. That was a lot of fun! Brayden cracks me up. Tell him congrats on winning!

Amy said...

Love the comment about your title!!!
I want to make cheesecakes pops . . wanna share the recipe!

Kelly said...

oh please, you had me at cheesecake pop.

Jen said...

Yeah, I'd love the recipe too. That looks way to yummy!

Maya said...

ooo do you have the recipe for the cheesecake pop?