Here's Kai getting in some pre-game warm-up while the kids were at school. Kevin and I held our own little tournament and I was the reigning champion by the time the kids got home. Things changed dramatically for the evening, however. Our final scores? Kevin took 1st place with 335. Brayden had an amazing comeback in 2nd place at 225. Stephanie, a humbled 3rd place at 220. Kai, a-little-disappointing-for-not-holding-the-lead-in-place-of-mom at 4th place with 170 (nevertheless, full of excitement and still playing after the other kids went upstairs to get ready for bed), and Saydria holding onto a close 5th at 145. She was really excited to find out she was in 5th place, so no hard feelings, obviously.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
67 degrees and corn hole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too much fun! What a darling family you guys have. I am a little jealous of the beautiful weather. We are outside but still bundling up a bit. Love your family night. :)
Post a Comment