Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow fun

The local radio stations keep calling it the "Blizzard of 2008". I'm not sure if that's what I categorize this as, but whatever it is, it's beautiful and pretty fun. I'm glad businesses are closed and we're "not supposed" to drive except for emergencies. It's been quiet and calm and we had a good time making tracks all over our snow-covered lawn. We kept trying to make snowballs and throw them at Cole and Daddy standing in the window, but it's just not packable yet. Brayden can't wait to make a fort!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

OH MY! I love love this picture. Looks like the snow was a blast. Wish I could say I was jealous! :) Glad you are still enjoying it.

Home Management Group said...

Love the family photo!!! Too adorable!!! Let's definately do another girls night out. What, when, where???

My Many Coloured Days said...

We just returned from piles of snow at my parents in Canada... so fun! Glad you can enjoy it too! This is such a great shot! I love it. And you look fabulous!

The King Family said...

Kai's expression says it all about this wonderful March weather. Cute photo though. Where is Cole? Staying warm.

Johnson said...

Looks like fun!! Our kids sure have fun in the snow too. But we are ready for some warmer weather. Your kids are adorable!!
Hannah

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Stephanie, you look exactly as I remember you from high school (beautiful), and your kids are SO darn cute. Keep in touch!:0)