Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow snow snow!

It's a car that belongs to our neighbor's teenager. The snow plow came by this morning and buried it even more after I took this picture yesterday.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love all the updates... How long has the "blizzard" been going on? It looks like a couple of days now! I bet the kids are loving it! I have a lot of Lava Lavas laying around the hosue too, you will have to show me what you did with yours!

Lane family said...

Trumpish! That's the word I needed! Are you guys all dug out yet? We're finally getting there. Well- I'm off to make fortune cookies and green food for the kids St. Patricks Day lunches!

Kami said...

THAT IS SOME SERIOUS SNOW! I HAVE NEVER LIVED IN THE SNOW SO I JUST CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A VERY CREATIVE MOM THOUGH SEWING PROJECTS AND ALL TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR KIDS BUSY INDOORS. GOOD FOR YOU! WHAT DOES YOUR HUSBAD DO FOR WORK THERE? HOPEFULLY INDOORS? ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT RETURNING TO HAWAII? WE WOULD LOVE TO ONE DAY...