I'm so thankful that Kevin got me a sushi making kit with a recipe book a few years ago! I don't know what I would do without the bamboo mat! It makes me even more thankful because Kevin doesn't particularly care for sushi, actually he has yet to even try it. However, the three older children of ours can't get enough of it, so they love to try and get him to eat some. They love eating just the plain seaweed! I made this for an evening in with my girlfriends Friday night. (Everyone brings their favorite appetizer.) Kevin and the kids had fun eating pizza and watching "Underdog" and they were really excited because they got IBC's and some yummy candy treats. Nothing like a fun party with Dad, right?
3 comments:
It's soooo PRETTY! I've just started getting into sushi. Next UFC night- let's include that with all the other crap! (the pizzas not crap!) Dale said there is a fight May 24th. What do you think?
Wow, I am impressed! Soon you are going to be on the food network channel with all of the stuff you are making! Pies, pizza and sushi.
We Love sushi! In fact we make it evey once in a while at our house too! The kids love it, and the seaweed paper too! I can not stand the smell of the seeweed by itself. But I love sushi!
Post a Comment