
Cole has found a new hobby, the bouncy horse. It was parked in the basement for a while since Kai didn't ride it anymore and he found it and just loves it. I bought it for 3 bucks from a lady in our neighborhood when Kai was a baby and I'm glad we can use it again before we get rid of it. Cole even makes the horsey sound when we ask him what a horse says, it's stinkin' cute. This photo was snapped right after he woke up from his nap, we walked downstairs and he was already pointing to his horse! And I promised a picture of him without thumb in mouth, so here you go! :)
2 comments:
What a goofy looking bugger. Kind of reminds me of Kevin when he was still crapping his pants.
Posted by: Anonymous
Levi, are you checking out my blog? Go to work!! :)
Post a Comment