
Cole had a great time playing at the water table, even though there weren't many kids at it. A few joined him, but he was busy doing a number of things anyway.

Kids and me taking a lunch break. We brought Grandpa Christensen with us and he and Brayden were somewhere else in the museum. I stayed with these three munchkins in the kids zone since they were more interested in playing there. Brayden and Grandpa had a BLAST!!! (his words) going on the barrel ride (spinning until you get dizzy). I took a picture of him since the top is open on the ride and we could look down in, but as you may or may not have discovered, I'm no photographer.

Cole could have spent all day on the slides! He did the "whole body smile" when we walked up to it every time, trying to say "slide!"

This is when we were watching Brayden get into the barrel ride and spin! This is about as close as I come to professional photography. I thought the reflection of Kai was pretty cool! Thank you Uncle Kazutoshi and Aunt Chine for Saydria's cute little shirt!
1 comment:
That is the coolest water table ever! What fun. That looks like a great museum. And you guys are such great parents going for bike rides with your kids... good for you! As for photography, I'm with you... I always know what I want to capture, but I guess that's what my memory is for (I hope!)
Post a Comment