Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Perfect Socks

This morning Brayden said to me, "I wish I could go to a sock factory or wherever they make socks so that I could have them make me some of my own custom socks. Socks that fit just perfect and they are made just for my feet." I was trying pretty hard not to laugh because he was very serious and, if you were around for our morning routine, you would understand how socks can sometimes be very bothersome. We've gone through many pairs of socks to try and find the perfect ones. According to Brayden, Hanes crew socks are the closest we can get I guess. The seams tend to bother in some, while some just don't hug his feet the way they should. I'm guessing this too will pass...

5 comments:

Autumn said...

that is too cute!! I would never imagine a child to care so much about socks. That would be hard to contain your laughter! How cute.

Nancy K said...

This is Abbie. She hates the lines on socks! This has been a source of drama at our house!I too wish there was a factory.

Shauna said...

So CUTE! When it's yours! My Jacqualynn is the same way and it drives me CRAZY. It seems like those mornings when we are in an extra big hurry it is when NO sock will fit right.

Amy said...

We will send your love. Thank you.

Brayden's sock problem so reminds me of my brother. I remember being delayed quite often because he just couldn't get his sock to fit the right way! So cute!

Home Management Group said...

I think custom made socks is an excellent idea. My boys each like a different style of sock & I'm forever putting the wrong ones in the wrong drawers. (Hence, they now get to put away their own clothes.)