Saturday, April 12, 2008

Enjoying the sun

Here's my better half. Although he looks as though he's lounging on the trampoline, he's actually playing one of the kids' favorite games, they call it the "tripping game". They like for either of us to lay in the middle of the tramp and they run around us and we have to grab their little legs and try and trip them. Of course, that sounds just terrible, but our kids are quick and we are the ones that end up getting hurt because we accidentally get kicked or fallen upon.
And this is what Kevin got. Kai traced my body in the driveway and he kept saying "I like the hotness." However, he was referring to the hotness that his feet were feeling from the driveway...
We took the boys and their fig newtons for a bike ride today! Partway through the ride it began to rain and the boys thought it was fun!

5 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

I had to look up "pithy"! Lamo Enlish major that I am! Thanks for the new word! You tripped me!

Lane family said...

Oh Steph- I'm sure Kai was referring to YOUR hotness! Stop being so modest. That's a good pic of Kevin! I'm glad you finally let him on your blog. I know he's been begging for awhile now.

Sorry about the trip down memory lane! I should have warned you! DON'T let Kevin read it!

Nancy K said...

I am loving their games. What a fun family you are!

Amy said...

How in the worl have I never sen your blog before! I can't believe how slow I am! I am so excited to have finally discovered it! Cute pictures!

Autumn said...

We have that same trailer and got it out 2 weeks ago for the first time this spring. I love it. Its amazing to me how well they squish in there together!