Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A socialite?

I just thought a few of you (Meghan, Rachel, Rebecca) might find something that Kevin said to me last night pretty funny. His exact words were "You're quite the socialite!" I definitely think he's using the term loosely. Do pampered chef parties count as being social? You tell me. Okay, I did attend a girls-only hot tub party last week, but that was before he made the comment.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey!! Sorry I haven't commented until now. I love it that you're blogging too. Isn't it the best? No, I don't think PC parties count. Though I enjoy any break. And from the glorious praises you gave your hubby I'm thinking he can say those types of things and he's still pretty great though I've never met him.

Lane family said...

I think Kevin is the socialite of the family! I don't remember having ultimate fighting parties before we moved closer to you guys! I don't know what Dale would do without his "boyfriend Kevin". J/K I LOVE hanging out with you guys!!! (whatever the reason)

I think it's pretty funny that he said that- maybe he meant in comparison to me!

The King Family said...

Socialite? Kevin is just jealous you didn't invite him to the pampered chef party!

Amy said...

Sounds like you get about as social as I do. Except I haven't been to an all girl hot tub party. That sounds like fun!

Jen said...

Steph,
Cute pictures! Thanks for the invite. I'm working on getting our blog ready. I have it up, but I still want to make a few changes. I'm trying to get it done before the baby comes in the next couple of weeks, so we can post pictures from the hospital.
Thanks again! Jen