Kai has been talking a lot about death lately, not anything that worries me though. Here are a few things that I've heard him say lately:
After finding a squished toad in the road...
"Oh, that poor little froggy. He is dead and in heaven now. Why didn't he stay close to his mommy? Well, I guess he's dead and in heaven now, huh?"
After killing a fly with a flyswatter...
"I got that stinkin' fly with the flyswapper! Now it's dead and in heaven!"
After Brayden shot Kai with a play gun (obviously) in a game of shooting or whatever they were playing...
Brayden: "You're dead Kai!"
Kai: "Oh, you shot me! HA! I just got resurrected!"
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...you write some of the cutest stories! Kai is too funny!
Wow! How cute is that?! I love the things kids think up!
How do I get Rachel Ray to come to my house? Just kidding- I love her but would be embarrased if she came here.... Congrats to your friend!
Love the kid stories. Those are the best. Sometimes I forget how children are always so honest and open about what they know and feel :)
Post a Comment