Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Courage of a 9 year old

Brayden has been wanting to do this for a while, but he wasn't tall enough at the beginning of summer, but he made the cut recently! He loved it and did it pretty quickly on his own. (Kids ahead of him needed a little assistance.) Way to go Brayden!

5 comments:

Lane family said...

whoah! We need to do that next time we come... Pyper would LOVE it. Good job Brayden!

Amy said...

I can't believe he did that! That is so cool!
That is cool about your frineds blog. I think it would be really hard to think of something really cool to say everyday.
We have been having a lot of death talk around here too. Since Malu died the girls have had a lot to process. Kiera was in tears two nights ago saying that she was going to miss me when I die. I wish she didn't think about that. I love Kai's comments!

Amanda B. said...

wow! I am not sure I could do that! Way to go! :)

slopsemafamily said...

What a daredevil! I keep meaning to get around to the tag but haven't made it yet! Love ya!

Jessica said...

That is so cool! Awesome job Brayden! Elena wants to give it a whirl! Maybe we'll have to take a road trip some time...... :)