Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

Jessi tagged me! (This is the first time I've been tagged, up until now, I've managed to avoid it!) Thanks Jessica!

1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at college in Idaho (BYU-I, formerly known as Ricks.) We lived across the street from each other. We didn't date pre-mission because we were both dating other people, but we did hang out a lot and became good friends. (We wrote every week on his mission and that was so cool!)
2. How long did you date before you married? He got home from his mission in Feb, came to see me in HI (now I was at BYUH) and we were engaged 2 weeks later. We were married 3 & a half months later. Yep, when you know it's right, you just jump on in and let the fairy tale begin. :)
3. How long have you been married? Just celebrated 10 year wedding anniversary in July.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He literally surprises me...loves to scare me when I'm coming up the stairs and he's hiding around the corner. It's like living with a teenager. He gets me a bag of Riesen's every now and then and it's so nice to hide them from the kids and have my own treat! (He gives me flowers and the occasional girl movie, too, but who's husband doesn't? That's kind of becoming a prereq.)
5. What is his favorite feature of mine? He tells me everyday that I have the perfect butt. :)
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He's a good example when it comes to helping people. He'll drop just about anything to help someone out or give whatever to help people out, even if they've already ripped us off in the past.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually just calls me Steph or Babe.
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza
9. What is his favorite sport? Basketball/Football
10. When & where was your first kiss? Laie, HI...1998
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We go on a date each weekend and at the end of our date, we always get ice cream someplace and hang out and talk. That always ends up being my favorite part.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, 4 great kids.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a great dancer and singer. He sings to the kids each night and he sings so good. I love it. He and I dance at home, but we've never gone anywhere public to dance. He's a great dancer and I just follow his lead.
14. How old is he? 31
15. Who said I love you first? I did, but if you ask him, he would say he did.
16. What is his favorite music? He likes Hawaiian music (mainly Israel Kamakawiwo'ole) and he likes 80's and 90's stuff.
17. What do you admire most about him? He works hard to achieve goals he's set for himself and for our family.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Yes, but only because I'll ask him to. He doesn't do the blog thing. :)
20. Who do you tag? Meghan, Megan, Heidi, Jen, Kelly....you know what, just everyone that reads this can go ahead and do it. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

"(He gives me flowers and the occasional girl movie, too, but who's husband doesn't? That's kind of becoming a prereq.)" . . . I'll tell ya whose husband doesn't . . . you guessed it, mine.

Your comment about being with us to celebrate Malachi's b-day and give him something orange was so funny!
I am glad you were safe from Ike, sometimes a little weather can be fun. We love it when we get a little rain or wind. I sure feel bad for those who got the worst of it! How nice to have a generator, just in case!
Those pictures of your kiddos are really cute!

Nancy K said...

I always find it interesting to read the answers to the questions!!! You are such a great mom and wife! Your outlook on life is good!

My Many Coloured Days said...

This was so great! I loved getting to know more about your and your fabulous love life!!!

kanaboke said...

Hey there Miss Stephanie!! Amazing how we've found each other in this 'uge Blogoshpere! How'd you find me again? I'm listing you up on mine now so I can blog stalk ya all I want!!! Cute family btw, and cute story about how you and your hubby met!!!