My friend Meghan took these pictures of my kids while I was with Cole and her little guy Crew on a bike ride. (Hence, no picture of Cole.) But I really liked these pictures. So, thank you Meghan!
I like the pics of the kids and your posts recently and your wallpaper is gorgeous! I have not researched it much, but how is everyone doing such a great wallpapers to their blogs? Can you let me in on it? We are in limbo right now waiting to close on our new home we just bought a month ago so as soon as we get settled I can begin again blogging!
Stephanie Brazier from Greenbrier? I can't believe it's you and that you found our blog. Married with four kids? My how time flys. You kids are darling and you look great! How fun to be reconnected. See you later in the blog world!
Awww, those are great pictures of the kids Steph, I can't believe they are in 3rd and 1st grade already! How fun. Where in the heck were you in a gondola?! Fun. Check out Jen's blog-she's got a story from Ricks on there :)
10 comments:
Cute pictures
What gorgeous kiddos! I can see why you like the pictures! They are great! :)
I like the pics of the kids and your posts recently and your wallpaper is gorgeous! I have not researched it much, but how is everyone doing such a great wallpapers to their blogs? Can you let me in on it? We are in limbo right now waiting to close on our new home we just bought a month ago so as soon as we get settled I can begin again blogging!
Love the photos. They all look so much older!
Those are great pictures. I love how they are just spontaneous. Cute, cute kids, but you already knew that!
I have to say it again - Saydria looks so much like you!
Very nice pictures:)
Stephanie Brazier from Greenbrier? I can't believe it's you and that you found our blog. Married with four kids? My how time flys. You kids are darling and you look great! How fun to be reconnected. See you later in the blog world!
Don't you just love photographer friends?! Your kids are hot stuff! Wow... and so grown up! What a good idea to post up-to-date pics of all of them.
Awww, those are great pictures of the kids Steph, I can't believe they are in 3rd and 1st grade already! How fun. Where in the heck were you in a gondola?! Fun. Check out Jen's blog-she's got a story from Ricks on there :)
I love these pics, Stephanie! Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment