Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If I Were President...

If I were President, the first thing I would do is "get my paperwork done".
If I were President, I would eat "ice cream".
If I were President, I would travel to "West Virginia".
If I were President, I would have "a pet cat named Bubblegum".
If I were President, I would pass a law that says "no school on Fridays".
If I were President, I would "help people".
by Saydria Christensen, 1st grader.
(She obviously did this for school and I wish I could scan the pics she drew from her little book. For the page where she said she would help people, she drew a person with a cast on their leg and a bubble box saying "awww!" it's cute. The front cover of her book is a wonderful transformation of a drab Oval Office into a blue throne complete with red and purple desk and crown on Miss President. Princessy, yet chic.)

8 comments:

Dan said...

At fisrt I thought this was something you did. I was still trying to figure out the cat named bubblegum when I read that it was Saydria's. I love it! Dan told me the other day that she is adorable. I agree!

Kelly said...

So cute, the drawings sound awesome!

Lane family said...

That should be everyone's presidential list!

Home Management Group said...

She's got my vote!

Cassie and Chad said...

So Cute! I love kids creative books and artwork.

Jen said...

I would probably feel good about voting for her!!!

EmHy said...

Too bad the election this year couldn't be that simple. That is too cute and I love the mental image of the picture she drew for helping someone.

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha! That is awesome! I would for sure eat ice cream. Hello, one of the benefits of being president is that you can do whatever you want. What an awesome daughter :)