Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sushi for dessert!

I made some sushi that Kevin will eat! :) It's made from rice crispy treats, swedish fish, fruit by the foot, fruity twizzlers and I also filled some of the "sushi" with twix and some with minty three muskateers. We ended up making a ton because we took it to our ward activity this evening and it was really kinda fun to make!

14 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, that is so cute! What a creative idea! That would be a cute christmas-plate-of-goodies-to-the-neighbors treat.

J. Baxter said...

I'm not sure how you came up with this one, but it's hilarious! Great idea:)

Lane family said...

I'm totally stealing this one... and claiming it as my own! We live far enough apart for me to do that right?

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Now that is one type of sushi that I would eat too.....looks awesome, Stephanie!

slopsemafamily said...

Now that is sushi I would eat also. Very creative!

Jen said...

How cute! So creative!

EmHy said...

Look at you, being so creative. Those are awsome and I bet the kids ate them too. Can I steal you idea, how fun! Barrett broke his arm on the tramp thursday, and I thought of you. How is your son?

Johnson said...

Yum!! I think my husband would eat this sushi too.
hannah

Nancy K said...

SO cute!!!!!! We'll have to try these for FHE tonight!

Kelly said...

Love the idea, I am so going to do this!

heidi said...

Are you a primary prez or something?!?! Very cute Steph! Along with everyone else, I might have steal the idea too!
xoxoxo

My Many Coloured Days said...

I'm totally copying that! What a cute idea... even I would eat that!

Amanda B. said...

now that is my kind of sushi!!! :)

Cassie and Chad said...

So cute, look how creative you are. I bet you a blast at all parties even ward ones.