
Cole loves to look at this picture, not because his loving mom is holding him, but because he sees that he is holding his cup of pumpkin ice cream. He gets so excited and says, "Ice cream!"

Saydria debating on whether to wear or carry her coat. It was a little chilly, but sunny enough to keep us pretty warm.

Kai watching a movie on the way to the pumpkin festival. It works people.

Kai loving his pumpkin ice cream. It was very good! Brayden just wanted to snuggle next to Kai and show you all that he is a very loving brother. :)
7 comments:
The pictures are great Steph! I hope you guys have a fun Halloween.
Cute pictures! You guys always seem to be doing something fun...
Cole's camera smile cracks me up every time! I'm hoping he does that all the way to his senior pictures!
OK you never age!!! You look the same if not younger than you did at Ricks. How lucky are you??? You really are beautiful. Cute kids, I love Halloween and the fall, pumpkin festivals are the best.
Happy Halloween!!!
Yum! I want some pumpkin ice cream! You gonna share? :) I love that stuff! Delicious. Looks like you had a great time. Love the pics!
You really don't ever change! And you really do seem to keep going and doing fun stuff.
Cute pics!
Thank goodness for DVD players in vehicles..ha ha!
Post a Comment