Monday, June 9, 2008

In other news...

Brayden had a class play that they made on their own in little groups. It was really cute. Both he and Saydria had some really fun field days, but I didn't take many pictures. Other parents took pictures of them for me also, so that was really nice. I'm just glad they had their field days on different days so I wouldn't feel like I was rushing around, that would be ridiculous.
Here's my kids enjoying a little science experiment at our favorite science museum. They have a little cafe area where you "order" which experiments you'd like to do. This one was a homemade rocket and it was quite entertaining!
This was the evening after my first day of diving and we did s'mores over the firepit. Don't be fooled by the chocolate on Cole, I took care of most of his for him, he just had a good time with the leftover chocolate on his graham crackers. He just doesn't appreciate s'mores like I do...yet. Oh, and do you see all the white stuff in our grass behind me? Yeah, it's cotton time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Brayden is sure a handsome boy! So glad you blog so we can keep in touch better. I want your recipe for white chili! I have tried it before but never had the recipe. Will you share it or is it a secret? If it is a secret that is cool, no worries. Just wanted to try something different on the kids.