
I've finally completed my open water dives! I had to do 2 dives on Saturday and 2 dives on Sunday, which meant Kevin was super dad all weekend, while I was off playing all day both days. Kevin completed his a couple years ago after we both went through the SCUBA program, and then along came our little caboose, earlier than expected, so I wasn't able to dive until after he was born, then came the procrastination, but my instructor called on Wednesday and asked if Saturday and Sunday would work, and I was elated! I just needed a little push. :) Everything went so smoothly and the weather and water were perfect. At the end of my last dive, I had already unsuited and one of the divemasters yelled at me to suit up and dive with him a second because he found the famous 4 foot catfish in the school bus. So I suited up in lightning speed and I swam inside the bus and sure enough, that catfish was laying on the floor behind the second seat of the bus. It was what we had been searching for, so it was pretty neat to see such a big catfish. It was a super fun couple of days and the kids hardly noticed I was gone, they had so much fun with Dad. Maybe I should do this more often! :) Kevin was kept super busy taking kids to and from birthday parties and baseball games. He prepared and taught my Sunday School lesson for me and he had even made a couple of pizzas for dinner and put them in the fridge to bake for when I got home on Sunday evening. It doesn't get much better than that.
5 comments:
Way to go Steph! I am so proud of you! Way to go Kevin, too, for doing all the fun dirty work over the weekend!
What do you mean 'school bus'? Was there really a school bus- or is that some term only cool scuba divers know? I guess Dale and I need to get on it, or your not going to invite us to go on any fun vacations with you. We are going to go on fun vacations some day... right? Sandusky doesn't count! I'm glad you were able to finish- Nice Job! Plus you look super cute in your wet suit and scuba gear!
Congrats! I'm pretty impressed. Keep having fun! What a nice hubby you have.
Congrats on finishing up! That is pretty cool. I still hope to learn to dive. That would be amazing! Good for you that you finished and have it done now! No for the cool dives that you get to do!
Wow...congrats, Stephanie! That will be so much!!
Post a Comment