Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Say cheese!

Cole has found his patented cheese smile for pictures. He loves to flash this crooked smile (it's not so crooked here) and his right eye squints nearly shut for the smile. We are not sure if it's more funny than cute, but either way, we love it and it makes us smile!
Our friends are the proud parents to 20 new Golden Retriever puppies! (2 litters) My children cannot get enough of these cute little bundles, especially Saydria and Kai. The puppies will all have new homes soon, so they like to visit them often and cuddle them!

I heard a funny conversation between Kai and Saydria this morning. It went something like this:

Saydria: "Kai, did you know that when Mom's and Dad's die, then the kids get to keep their parents stuff?"
Kai: "Oh, yeah, yeah, I know."
Saydria: "Good. That's really good that you know that Kai. You're a smart boy."
Kai: "I know."
Saydria: "But you have to make sure that they have a will, or is it a Wii? Maybe it's a will, I can't remember."

8 comments:

annie valentine said...

We need a will. We've got a Wii, but I think without the will the kids will fight over the Wii

slopsemafamily said...

Love the conversation between Kai and Saydria. It proves kids listen when we think they aren't. I think you have some of the funnest kids ever!

Lane family said...

You should get a Wii- then they'll get that when you die too. Plus- me and Dale want to play.

Jen said...

So cute! They must be eyeing some good stuff in the house.

Nancy K said...

I'm impressed they know about wills, even if they've nicknamed it a wii!

Lane family said...

Look at you with your fancy smancy background! Aren't you just the professional blogger! (I love it!)

Amy said...

That is such a funny little story! They are going to love to read about the things they say when they are older.
I can't believe the bikini ban. Sounds like plan number two for sure - slavery not agency. I hate when mormons get on their high horses. It happens a lot around here.
Congrats on your open sea liscence. I am way to scared to go deep sea diving.

Your blog is way cute by the way!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

That story is HILARIOUS! They are so innocent, aren't they?!