
Cole getting a feel for the bodyboard...and lovin' it!

SPF 50 totally works...when applied as directed. I was sure that I got his whole back, but now that I see the results, I can tell that I missed a spot.

We took a day off from the beach on Wednesday and went to the Ripley's Believe it or not aquarium. It was a lot of fun! We actually went twice...once in the morning and then again in the evening after we spent some time at the pool and after Cole's nap. We pet the rays, watched a couple dive shows, held some crabs and we really liked this moving walkway where it took us through the shark tank. They were swimming all around us and it was way cool!

The aquarium was located at "Broadway at the Beach" and so was Libby Lu's. So, me and my girl went on in and they couldn't get her into a hair appointment for another hour and a half, so she decided she wanted her ears pierced. She was all smiles!!
1 comment:
I like what I'm seeing. Another two inches and those breakers looked like the better part of my entire stay at BYUH- small waves, big fun @ turtle bay. Miss that and you Kahuna.
PS-where was this place again?
xo
Tim
Post a Comment