As I was making dinner after breakfast today (putting stuff in the crockpot)...
Saydria: "Is today Fast Sunday?"
Kai: "No, today is a school day, except you and Brayden don't have school anymore!"
Saydria: "But can I just go ahead and fast? Yeah, I think I will just fast for dinner tonight."
Mom: "Why? You love white chili."
Saydria: "I know... but I think I will still fast for dinner tonight."
Mom: "I'm making rolls, too."
Saydria: "Well, I might not fast ALL the way."
3 comments:
If we could all just fast half way! I love the thought process of children, they see things through such different eyes!
Yeah. Me too. Part of the way is better than not at all.
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since we last saw you guys! And cute little Cole, we've never even seen him yet! Their way too cute! We definately need to get together.
Post a Comment