Just caught up on your blog. Your vacation looked and sounded like a total blast! KOA campground was the way to go! That conversation story was hilarious after giving birth to Cole! And I really think you guys need to get one of those retreiver puppies!! seriously! (: Patria
Hey there, your trip sounded awsome. Which coast were you at, east or west? The KOA there is not your typical KOA, that sounded like so much fun. Maybe we'll try that sometime. We just got back from a trip to Nauvoo. It was so much fun. Your kids are hilarious, a will or a wii? How funny. See ya
That looks like so much fun! Excactly my kind of vacation! I love all the pictures of Kevin's sunburn and the sweet excange with Kai and Wallace, and all the kids on the bunk bed. Sounds like a great time.
4 comments:
Just caught up on your blog. Your vacation looked and sounded like a total blast! KOA campground was the way to go! That conversation story was hilarious after giving birth to Cole! And I really think you guys need to get one of those retreiver puppies!! seriously! (: Patria
Hey there, your trip sounded awsome. Which coast were you at, east or west? The KOA there is not your typical KOA, that sounded like so much fun. Maybe we'll try that sometime. We just got back from a trip to Nauvoo. It was so much fun. Your kids are hilarious, a will or a wii? How funny. See ya
I loved reading about your vacation. Sounds like so much fun! Cute family. Nice sunblock job..... Unfortunatley my kids look like that sometimes.
That looks like so much fun! Excactly my kind of vacation! I love all the pictures of Kevin's sunburn and the sweet excange with Kai and Wallace, and all the kids on the bunk bed. Sounds like a great time.
Post a Comment